• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Remove haptic feedback when unlocking....

Just curious, why do you guys find the haptic feedback so annoying when unlocking the phone? With the virtual keyboard I agree it is incredibly annoying but the screen unlock is such a small thing.

Not trolling here Im just seeing if I am missing something. (which I probably am)

It's not a big deal to me, it's just kind of weird. I'd prefer not to have it. Definitely is not something that makes me dislike the phone, and honestly I would be fine if it stayed that way forever. Just personal preference, I guess.

Upvote 0
I swear my unlock button swype didn't have any haptic feedback. It did when I first got the phone but i somehow turned it off our it stopped somhow.now is back and it is annoying. Im pretty sure i didn't have any feedback on a long press of an icon either. It is doing that now too. This has me going crazy as i wasnt positive about it .but i have a 15second timeout on the dispay and the phone would lock all the time and i would have to unlock it. Evertime i do it now i cringe at the vibration...so i am almost positive that it wasnt there before

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones