• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to Sync EZ Pdf with Dropbox

Simul

Lurker
Dec 12, 2017
I've used EZ Pdf with my Dropbox account for years, and it worked beautifully: I would open a pdf from Dropbox, annotate it in EZ Pdf, and all changes would automatically be saved back to Dropbox instantaneously, while the files would stay around in my bookshelf in EZ Pdf.

But a few weeks ago I got a new tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A) and installed both apps. When I open a document in EZ Pdf, it doesn't stick around in the bookshelf. When I annotated a document and tried to close, I was asked to save it, so I did. But now it is in the EZ Pdf bookshelf, but the changes don't save back to Dropbox.

Does anyone know how to fix it? This is literally the only thing I use my tablet for. I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of getting EZ Pdf to save all files back to Dropbox, but I have no idea how to do that.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones