• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to turn on my S9 with broken power button

Hello,

Can anyone help me, is here any way to turn on my Galaxy S9 without using power button.

I saw some videos and texts which suggest to press and hold Volume down button and to plug the USB cable to PC and phone but it only is charging the phone, I'm not receiving the warning message. Some time a get vibration and red light, nothing else.

Is there any other way to do for example any Windows app or any other trick I can do?!

Thanks in advance

nope sorry, once the phone is off, its off. there is nothing that you can do other than get the power button fixed.
Well that's definitely not true

I saw some videos and texts which suggest to press and hold Volume down button and to plug the USB cable to PC and phone but it only is charging the phone, I'm not receiving the warning message. Some time a get vibration and red light, nothing else.

Is there any other way to do for example any Windows app or any other trick I can do?!

Thanks in advance
Try holding both Volume buttons, while you plug it in. If that doesn't work, then try Volume Down together with Bixby

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones