• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how to

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

hello, im wondering how to sync the photos and music that's on my phone onto my windows computer. I want everything that's on my phone to go to my computer so all the gb on my phone will be empty so I have more room on there to do other stuff. plz respond as soon as possible. thank you!! :)

Connect the phone to the computer. Copy all the files you want off the phone to the computer. Disconnect the phone from the computer. Open a few of the files you copied - on the computer. Once you're sure they're on the computer, delete the files in the phone. (If they're important to you, put them into cloud storage too - Dropbox or something. Your computer hard drive can fail and if that's the only place you have the files, you've lost them. Same with files on the phone. If they're important and you're keeping them on the phone, copy them to the computer. ANY important file should be kept in at least 2 places.)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones