• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi. I've been creeping in the dark for a while and decided it was time to create an account. I am a big fan of all things android. I own a Samsung captivate, Motorola triumph,Sony tablet s, and a galaxy tab 10.1 all rooted. I like this site and I hope to provide something to the community. I just don't know what yet. Lol.

Hey there, ImUnderTheBed and welcome to AF. Glad to see you joined. :) We have an all root section here just in case you acquire a new device it's worth checking out and seeing if they have a thread about that particular device. And we're glad to hear that you like this site, we all at Android forums do and we're always glad to have someone here that does too. If you require any assistance, please fee free to ask. We hope you enjoy our forums and have fun!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones