• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy!

Casval

Jan 27, 2014
Texas
Hi all! I have ghosted around this forum once or twice when I had a problem with my phone or tablet and decided ya'll are a nice little community I'd like to be a part of.

I know the basics of rooting and have rooted every Android device I've ever owned. I'm a senior technical writing student at my University, but I have developed a love for electronics and an interest (albeit, a juvenile one) in coding. After I finish my bachelors, I plan on pursuing a MS in computer science.

I'm joining up here today because I'm hoping to expand my knowledge on Android, coding, and computer science in general. I'm nowhere near the brightest lightbulb in the box, but I also like to help others with their electronic/computer/software-related problems when I can!

It's been a few years since I have been a part of a online community so I'm looking forward to meeting some new people here. :)

Reactions: Rush

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones