• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

chevanlol360

Android Expert
Oct 28, 2011
new york
I heard the sequent doesnt do so well in low light condition and the flash lights the place up but basically flashes out the image.
What do you guys think?
I plan to buy a new phone by spring time and im debating the lg venice or the sequent. Right now im all for the sequent and its only problem i can see with the sequent is just the camera in low light conditions.
The lg venice is lacking some serious simple hardware like the front facing camera is vga and theres no notification light indicator so i am for the sequent.
Once i get this phone 1st Q next year im gonna study up on ICS as it is new to me and as well as zte's way of doing things as i have always been with gingerbread and samsung.
Once i do all of that i plan to port my ROM MegaTron 6.0.4 before summer.
Anyway getting of track here, hows the camera? Lol

I think the camera is great!! I took some amazing close up shots of little Hot wheel cars lmao as for the low light thing, it is pretty bad like u cnt take a pic of a group of ppl at night outside. But The flash does NOT flash out the image, unless u tap the screen to focus on the subject and then take the pic, u have to let the camera focus by itself wen u take the pic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones