• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[HTC] Do you think HTC will make a ONE+?

Android26

Android Enthusiast
Dec 25, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I was wondering if you guys thought there would be or had heard of any HTC One+ plans?

Obviously, the One X was followed 6 months later by the One X+ adding some nice changes (new processor, color, Sense UI, android upgrade, and a bigger battery, etc).

Perhaps a One+ might have similar updates. It'd be tempting for me considering I'm already set on purchasing some version of this great phone around October/November.

What are your opinions on an upgrade?

I was wondering if you guys thought there would be or had heard of any HTC One+ plans?

Obviously, the One X was followed 6 months later by the One X+ adding some nice changes (new processor, color, Sense UI, android upgrade, and a bigger battery, etc).

Perhaps a One+ might have similar updates. It'd be tempting for me considering I'm already set on purchasing some version of this great phone around October/November.

What are your opinions on an upgrade?

I haven't heard of this rumor and for me, I don't like the upgrade under 1 year.

Upvote 0
I haven't heard of this rumor and for me, I don't like the upgrade under 1 year.

That is one of the very few things that annoys me about Apple. I would rather they spend all their time making the next full incarnation of the phone different from the previous one but their half-yearly upgrade just seems to be a few small tweaks that doesn't really offer much. I never bothered to upgrade to the 4S from my 4 and I won't upgrade to the 5S from my 5 either.

I hope HTC sticks with one flagship device a year and pours their minds and money into making next year's flagship phone even better than this one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones