• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc evo 4g $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsfswisher

May 29, 2010
PHONE IS SOLD!

----------------------
Hi Guys!
PRICE IS NOW $350! So, I never really actively post on these forums, but I read them everyday and love them! I have an evo (if you couldnt tell by the title lol) in mint condition that I want to sell. It's had a case and screen protector on since day 1. There aren't any scratches at all! I'm located in norcal and more specifically in the bay area. I prefer to sell this in person just because it makes everything easier. But, I mean if there's someone out there who REALLY wants one, I guess I could take paypal or something. If I were to ship though, I'd have to charge shipping. So yeah, thanks for looking my post and if you want a brand new condition htc evo, hit me up with a PM or reply in the thread! Thanks! OH YEAH, I'm selling this because school starts soon and my parents are uhmm well, asian. So they dont want me "to have a phone with internet connection." But, no worries, I'll still actively read and maybe try to to sneakily buy an epic or evo!

EDIT- This phone comes with everything that came with in the box, and also comes with the box! Sorry I forgot to write this in the post!

EDIT 2- Only reason there's no pics is because my evo is my only camera!

Most people would rather go to a store, pay the extra $50, and get a new on dude.... you're not gonna get many/any offers for one that's used. No matter how nice it is, fact is that it's used, and nothing can change that. Your starting price of FULL RETAIL was way to high for it not to be NIB (new in box).

Upvote 0
Your starting price of FULL RETAIL was way to high for it not to be NIB (new in box).

Thanks for letting me know! Sorry for the high price...I'm not new to selling itself but new to the whole "superphone" scene! New price will probably stand at $350! Now, if someone can explain how I can change my title, or if thats even possible, itd be greatly appreciated!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones