• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC Incredible Starter Kit!!

deekay

Lurker
Jun 9, 2010
Hey guys, I am fairly new to this smartphone, especially htc incredible. well, I don't have the phone yet, but I've actually ordered it yesterday thru newegg.com

I've window shopped around from amazon to froogle to get some ideas on accesorries, also this forum of course helped me a lot too.

So far, i've only ordered(actually made a transaction)
Klipsch 2sm earbuds w/mic for 34.99

still need to order case, lcd protector, usb cable, car charger micro sd. lol
It seems like i will be sticking with innocase 2 and phantom skinz, and sandisk speed 2 16gb sd card.

still haven't decided on cable and charger, i don't know if I should go with 3rd party product or non htc product like motolora.

anyway, thanks for sharing your opinions, i will be around!!

Steinheil Crystal Clear Protector
SGP Steinheil Crystal Clear for HTC Droid Incredible

Holster
Enter your location

Case - Black
Enter your location

The Holster comes with a case, but it is insufficient for my protection needs, so after a few weeks I got the silicone case and it fits perfect.

That's my setup right now. Haven't gotten any other accessories such as a mount or dock because I'm just not happy with the choices right now.

One last note. The holster allows me to clip my phone nicely into the top of my pocket, instead of protruding off my hip; and it easily can be taken in and out without removing the holster from my pocket.

Bottom Line: this setup is perfect, wouldn't change a thing, and haven't even thought about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones