1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC One Remix wont let me "click" on certain things.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dakirk08, Sep 29, 2015.

1. dakirk08

dakirk08 Lurker

I need a little help here. I'm completely new to the forum, I've searched and searched and been on support calls but all to no avail. I am technologically competent, but this one has me stumped. I received an update for my HTC One Remix a few months ago and shortly there-after I had some "twitty" things happening. In Screenshot 1 I am clicking directly on the SEND button, but you can see it appears that I am pressing both above and below the actual button (I assure you I am actually pressing DIRECTLY on it). If I rotate my screen 90 degrees, then back to the same position I can click the send button. In Screenshot 2 I am pressing directly on the center of the SEARCH bar in Google CHROME. Again, I am clicking directly in the center, but the device is showing that I am clicking both above and below the bar. Rotate the phone and back and it works. This is driving me insane (specifically with texting). I have cleared caches and re-installed things, changed from DALVIK to ART...and back, I am at a loss. Any thoughts or input would be tremendously appreciated.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC One Remix Forum

The HTC One Remix release date was July 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 1.5GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

July 2014
Release Date
Reviews