• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc sensation 4g issues/problems.

Hello everyone,

I got the sensation 4g about 4 weeks ago and been loving it so far. I was a previous android user but then went Symbian and never again will I go back to Symbian. This is by far the best phone I've ever had, but I have been having some issues these past 2 days with it. First, it keeps on dropping signal and says no signal when just moments before I had full bars. Then i check the settings and I see that the mobile network is off but I did not switch it off.

I try to turn it back on and press on, on the screen but it doesnt want to turn on the mobile network. It just says radio can not be connected or something like that. Then later on by itself it gets signal again. Then it drops it again. Also when i press to check the weather it doesnt display my current location it says unable to contact location service to update weather.

Also today the phone just shut off by itself, at first it became unresponsive then just shut itself off. Not once but twice it happened on my way home from school too.

I do take good care of this phone, I do not abuse it at all, i have a case, screen protector and the only apps i have are glow hockey and shazam. So im not sure why all of this is happening especially being since its just a couple weeks old and I do not want to pay the 130 premium to claim it to insurance to get another one.

Ideas/help anyone on what can be going on?

thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones