1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Sensation and HP ePrint

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rb80923, Apr 22, 2012.

1. rb80923

rb80923 Newbie

Does anyone use their phone with Hewlitt Packard's ePrint service? I have a HP (Hewlitt Packard) all-in-one 6510 Photosmart printer, but cannot use the ePrint service with the phone.

HP's customer service rep wrote me back telling me that I didn't have to download any special apps or files to the phone. And I have tried Google's Cloud Print, but that didn't work either. I am positive after trying 3 times, I configured it correctly.

Is there a way to print from the Sensation? I went to Gallery and chose a picture, pressed the button that brought up Print and was told to configure the printer. I noticed it brought up the Photosmart 7510 but not the 6510. Maybe HTC should be aware of this and update it in future software and firmware.

2. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

I use 'HP ePrint Home&Biz' on my Sensation with my HP 6510 PhotoSmart.
    On my WiFi home network and with HP's ePrint service.

No problems :)

rb80923 likes this.
  3. rb80923

rb80923 Newbie

Thank you Harry for directing me to that application. I tested it by printing a photo and web page.

As part of setting it up, you do have to have an ePrint account set up already with a @hpeprint.com when you add the printer under Settings in the app.

4. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

Yes, I also have set up an ePrint account. But I used the printer's given email address before I did set up the account. So I think one doesn't really need it ;)

But with the ePrint account e.g. I'm able to change that given printer email address.

Harry

5. Markjones

Markjones Member

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews