• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sense keeps Force Closing

Have you installed any app recently that may cause instability? Have you got an up to date rom? Have you tried turning your phone off and removing the battery, then turning it on again?

i was actually trying to update 2 apps(might have to do with it) phone turned off while one app was downloading. this when everything went haywire. Im pretty sure my rom is up to date. and i have been taking out the battery. right now its sitting with the battery out

Upvote 0
Well, my android keeps foreclosing as well. When I was using the Text Free App it stopped and restarted by itself, and it just did that. and now it says, "The Application HTC Sense (process com.htc.launcher) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." And I've tried just about anything. But if it doesn't work for me, it might work with you. Have you tried pressing the power button and volume down.? I couldn't get it to work with mine, but it might work with yours?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones