• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sync 3.0

Defy

May 23, 2010
So I just downloaded HTC Sync 3.0 and am trying to sync over some photos and music, I have them selected and its all connected up fine, but it still says 0 bytes to be synced and when it is syncing it says syncing playlists to device, but nothing actually transfers.

What am I doing wrong?

UK HTC Desire 2.2, Windows 7.

I have spent a few days uninstalling and think I have found the cause but not a solution.

I believe that the sync app has trouble reading the itunes library file if it is too big, (I have over 13000 songs) If I delete most of the songs the sync works.

Clearly this is now good as most people have thousands of songs. I have emailed HTC loads of detail. Wonder if I will get a response other that disconnect your virus scanner and Internet!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones