• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc wildfire to sync with mac

ok assuming you also have a gmail account, you can set up ical and address book to sync with that, just look at preferences in those apps and you should see what you need to do ,
As for itunes try Doubletwist, I personally love it but know some people cant get on with it.

and welcome back from the Dark side you will love your new toy!

Upvote 0
ok assuming you also have a gmail account, you can set up ical and address book to sync with that, just look at preferences in those apps and you should see what you need to do ,
As for itunes try Doubletwist, I personally love it but know some people cant get on with it.

and welcome back from the Dark side you will love your new toy!

Address book and itunes were easy to sync with my mac, but in ical I can find no options to sync it with my Wildfire.

I received my wildfire a few days ago, but I'm thinking of donating it to my daughter and get my iPhone back. Up til now it's a single Windows-orientated labyrinth, whereas the iPhone is a real wysiwyg device. So for me, this new phone is the dark side!!!

Hope you will make the search a bit easier.

Upvote 0
I found that SyncMate could do the trick, but it isn't compatible with the Wildfire yet.
Hi there, the fact that Wildfire was not listed in our list of supported devices doesn't mean that it is not supported (like with any other device which is not yet listed). SyncMate supports any devices running Android 1.5 and higher (even if they are not listed at our website - we do our best to update supported devices list every week but some devices are not added even though they are supported).

Anyway, you can test SyncMate compatibility with your device with SyncMate Free edition - it syncs contacts and calendars for absolutely free.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones