• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

mehtasiddu

Lurker
Jan 16, 2013
i m tryting to update my htc wildfire A3333 but wen i go to recovery mode its showing lyk

*** locked (oow) ***
BUZZ PVT SHIP S-on
HBOOT- 1.02.0000
MICROP-0622
TOUCH PANEL -ATMEL224_16ab
RADIO - 3.35.20.10
dec 132011,12:08:54

n wen i press Bootloader n select Recovery it shows me like a Attention symbol pls help me :( :thinking:

Hi mehtasiddu, and welcome to AF :)

That screen with the attention symbol is the recovery program. There's some key combination to bring up a menu, but it's so long since I used the stock htc recovery that I can't remember it. I don't think it's much use to you, so you may as well reboot the phone.

How are you trying to update the phone (over the air, or through a downloaded ROM Update Utility)?

People who use recovery to update are rooted users, using a custom recovery to load a custom ROM. But that's a different recovery program, and you need to root the phone to do that.

The best advice I can give is to visit the Wildfire forum here, where other people with the same phone can advise you in your options.

Good luck and welcome again :D

Hadron

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones