• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Ascend II Vibrate Settings

Ok. So. I got a new phone from US Cellular and it's the Huawei Ascend II. Here's the deal: I haven't been having troubles with the vibrate settings until a couple days ago. I've checked the settings mode and my vibration settings (on the main settings for the phone and on the Messaging application) are on vibrate all the time and I have no individual settings set for my contacts. So. What am I doing wrong because it won't vibrate ever.

I haven't rooted it or anything. I wanted to do a soft reset where it would reset the factory settings but not delete my contacts. But I'm assuming all you can do for this phone is hard reset and I don't want to do that. I'm technologically illiterate when it comes to phones. And I don't want to mess mine up and lose my numbers and photos. I don't care if I lose downloaded apps, though. Just tell me what to do.

Please. I'm begging.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones