• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Home

oscar786

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
Hello all, I bought chinese Mate, rooted, installed google service, play store..everything was working just fine. I got a system update notification, try installing it, aborted and rebooted the phone, I thought may be this is because of my root, I factory rest the phone and when I try to reboot the into system, it gave me error message "unfortunately Huawei Home stopped working"...I was nervous because I was unable to go into the system, Now I installed "GoLauncher" using HiSuite (thanks God this option was available)..anyhow now I am unable to lauch Huawei Home Launcher...any suggestions or help please.

Hello all, I bought chinese Mate, rooted, installed google service, play store..everything was working just fine. I got a system update notification, try installing it, aborted and rebooted the phone, I thought may be this is because of my root, I factory rest the phone and when I try to reboot the into system, it gave me error message "unfortunately Huawei Home stopped working"...I was nervous because I was unable to go into the system, Now I installed "GoLauncher" using HiSuite (thanks God this option was available)..anyhow now I am unable to lauch Huawei Home Launcher...any suggestions or help please.

Did you try to wipe data and cache?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones