• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huge Problem, Please Help

Hello All Android Users and Fans.
I am from the uk and i own a HTC Hero. Today i updated to the latest ROM. But when i did it i forgot that i had a notes application called add note. The phone did not back up applications and so i have lost all my applications and most importantly the information within those apps. The add note application had alot of useful information which i cannot remember. Is there anyway to restore my phone or to recover this info??

Best Regards
Paul

Most likely no, when you update the ROM it wipes and then writes over everything. If you have any knowledge with linux you might have a chance but otherwise I doubt it.

One thing that comes to mind which could be a life saver is check your sd card, a lot of apps store data on the SD card. Plug it into your pc and on the Hero use the pull down panel and click Mount.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones