• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i am sooo irritated with the fb app and mobile uploads!

mdemetrius

Lurker
Sep 6, 2010
i'm really over it. i installed the fb app and then uploaded a pic to fb. it can only be seen in my fb mobile upload album which still says "updated 10 months ago" instead of today! then i tried uploading the pic from my phone gallery to fb. same thing. hooow do i get the pic to show up in the mobile upload section like everyone else, and on my wall? when you answer, please break it down step by step like i'm a ******. tell me what app to get, etc. etc.

Facebook mobile is ****ing garbage. To me the app is pointless, as I can just tap on my favorite websites and have it take me to the site instantly. And then the I always have it display the full version of the site, because facebook mobile like never works for me. Browsing pictures is like impossible, and for some reason I was on another persons page and posted a comment but it put it on a completely different persons page.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones