• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

_bjn_

Lurker
Sep 17, 2023
Product Name
Samsung Tab S*
Dear android forum

I'm looking for an app where I can write, draw, paste images and automatically create a table of contents. It would be used for my studies where I need to make sketches of various things like workflows and physical properties etc, cut out some part of script handed over and also write things, I would like to organize these notes in in different sections to get an overview and a summary. Consequently, an automatically created table of contents would be very beneficial.

Could you recommand such an app?

Thanks for your answer.

Can you recommend a link showing how this works?

and in case you do not know how to insert another word document into another word document:

Upvote 0
Dear android forum

I'm looking for an app where I can write, draw, paste images and automatically create a table of contents. It would be used for my studies where I need to make sketches of various things like workflows and physical properties etc, cut out some part of script handed over and also write things, I would like to organize these notes in in different sections to get an overview and a summary. Consequently, an automatically created table of contents would be very beneficial.

Could you recommand such an app?
Color note aint bad

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones