1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I can't hear!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by soaks03, Aug 8, 2010.

1. soaks03

soaks03 Newbie

Yes, I admit I am partially deaf from all the Hair Band concerts that I went to when I was younger but I can not hear at all on the incredible. I have the volume all the way turned up and I have the hardest time hearing. I mean it has to be dead quiet for me to hear the person talking to me. Any suggestions??????????

2. AeolianReflex

AeolianReflex Android Enthusiast

I have the same problem from playing in bands and I can hear calls just fine Are you sure that you are turning up the voice call volume? I use the Audio Manager app and it has a separate control for voice call volume.

3. opelikamike

opelikamike Newbie

Make sure that you don't have the "hearing Aids" box checked under Menu:Settings:Call. I thought that would BOOST the volume as I wear hearing aids. For me it had the exact opposite effect. Maybe it just didn't work with my particular hearing aids but I know I found someone else who had the same difficulty hearing phone calls. Once we unchecked hearing aids the phone call volume was much better.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews