• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I can't see images in emails, just a little blue ?

Risley

Nov 18, 2012
Hi all,

This could be a big problem for work. I set up my corporate email using the pre-installed default email app. I set up using the Microsoft Exchange Active sync option. I send and receive perfectly fine and I also receive and can open attachments fine but in the body of the email if there is an image or a screen shot all I see is a little blue question mark icon in a little box. See image

Attachments

• 2014-05-16-11-19-48.png
    2014-05-16-11-19-48.png
    6 KB · Views: 62
Nahh this is just a phone issue I found that out . the resync aka refresh will settle your problem . it did for mines. Another thing you can do to fix this would be just sync the past week or past 3days . a lot to sync will create a large portion to download . the less the faster it uploads and wont show the blue icons :D

Nope. Not going to work. Apparently it is a LONG standing Android/Google issue as evidenced by this

Upvote 0

Hi Brainz,
That's WAY over my head:p

Aquamail failed as it doesn't support Activesync. That article above that I sent you the link to was started in 2008 but the discussion is ongoing. If you scroll down on that link you'll see the date go from 2008 to 2014. That's not a great testament to those Google nerds in CA, they need to get out of Starbucks on Fillmore and get back to work addressing issues

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones