• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I don't want these programs on my G2!!

Yep I did I'm glad that phone is out of my life forever. After having the behold 2 I will never buy a Samsung phone ever
I'm checking out the threads on the G2 before pulling the trigger. I'm also one of the poor BH2 owners, and on top of it all I paid 229.00 on pre order last year.While I've been limping along with the BH2, I'm more than ready to make the change. My prior HTC phones all have been trouble free so I guess I can chalk it up to a expensive lesson. Samsung SUCKS

Upvote 0
I'm checking out the threads on the G2 before pulling the trigger. I'm also one of the poor BH2 owners, and on top of it all I paid 229.00 on pre order last year.While I've been limping along with the BH2, I'm more than ready to make the change. My prior HTC phones all have been trouble free so I guess I can chalk it up to a expensive lesson. Samsung SUCKS

After having the BH2 the G2 feels like... like... I can't describe it. Forget that piece of garbage just get the G2 especially if you like the physical keyboard. This phone is awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones