• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have moved on! (mega Atrix package possibly for sale too)

John I

Jul 28, 2010
My Atrix got extremely warm in my pocket last Friday and I had to pull the battery out to shut it down! I tried a new battery from the local battery store and it would not power up. My Atrix is dead! I do have a warranty unit coming, but I could not wait through the weekend without a phone. I have a friend who works in an AT&T store who pulled a few strings for me and got my upgrade two months early. I am now the proud owner of a white Galaxy S III.

I have to say this thing is awesome. The screen is huge! It is really light and thin. It is also amazingly fast and the camera is unreal. Enough gloating though as everyone can read the million reviews online for themselves.

I should be getting the new refurbished Atrix with a new battery on Wednesday. I also have the charging dock, car dock (unused) and the full Entertainment center webtop access kit that has the HD dock, mouse, keyboard and remote that is all still new in box. I would be glad to take a reasonable offer for the whole setup to avoid ebay.

The Atrix has been a great phone and I will miss the fingerprint reader. Oh well, my eyes aren't what the used to be and this huge screen really helps.

John

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones