• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I just got root. Questions on Kin3tx

Kin3tx is old as heck and I think the developer stopped supporting it. As far as I know the one ROM that has been updated all the way to 905 and still gets supports and updates is Eclipserom.com . I think you'll have trouble finding the files because at one point the website for Kin3tx disappeared along with all the files. I thought they reuploaded everything but I'm not sure where to get it.

Upvote 0
So im using the Kin3tx ROM. I was on .905 but when i flashed this rom im now on .894.

Does this only run on .894 or can i update to a later version? Also where can i find Hon3y Scream theme for the bionic. Thanks!

Check this thread there is a download link for hon3yscr3am and for the modded Kin3tx for .9xx radios if your not on the right one. If you download the rom get the one from the second page because the one in the post with the theme is not the modded one. Also it will show that your system is .894 because that's what the rom was originally built off of but you will still be on the .905 radios. Hope that helps.

Cant Get Kinetx to Flash - DROID BIONIC - droidHIVE Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones