• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I just have to say I love my Dinc

gab1127

Nov 1, 2010
So the other day I went swimming with my Dinc in my pocket by accident. Yep, I didn't realize till I got out of the water. I removed the battery first thing. The water dot was bright red not pink. I thought what was I going to do with a dead phone and no insurance. I took it home and left it sitting on the counter for a day and a half. Then went to the store and bought a bag of rice and placed the phone into the rice bag for a couple of days. I put a new battery into it yesterday and it works great, the only issue is a little water stain on the glass between the top glass and the inside screen. Everything else works perfect. I am even getting sligthly better battery life. Who knows how long it will last though.

So, If you ever drop your phone into water, give this a try. I didn't think I ever get the water from behind the screen to come out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones