• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I may have to get rid of my Droid X, What would you do?

Going down the screen: user name is internal domain name\login id, password is domain password, email address is full address for external SMTP delivery, server is the webmail server fqdn (however your users access OWA), and the account name is the external address domain name without the .com. Use secure connection is checked, but verify cert is not.

Let me know if you need further clarification, my email environment may be set up a little differently than yours. My internal domain and external email domain names are not the same.
Is ActiveSync required? I've been trying to find a way to work around using that until we upgrade our servers... I'm also looking into changing the FQDN for the OWA as the previous admin had it set to something ridiculous.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones