• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I Miss My Windows Phone :-(

Hi everyone,

I'm sure that there are many people who don't regret moving to the Android platform after having Windows phone. Whilst I don't altogether regret upgrading, I've found that the battery life on my Motorola Defy has been very very disappointing. In addition to that I changed my contract and with T-Mobile's "Fair Policy" hawk spit! It's useless for online activity away from home. After watching a few videos, whilst waiting in the shops for family, the allowance is quickly whittled away! :(

My previous phone was the T-Mobile MDA III and it wasn't that bad for being online, but in a lot of ways it's better than the defy, but only because I have had it so long, and the issues I'm having with watching video online.

Be glad to hear of other people's opinion on the Defy, good or bad.

All the best

Brian

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones