• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I need some help, now...

Steven58

Former Heavyweight Champion of AF-Early Bird Club
Feb 19, 2010
USA
I can't pair my Dinc with my new Vaio. Is there something I'm missing. I guess I should just read the manual, huh? Never did. Don't believe in it. ;)

Seriously, I thought I did what I had to do and there's no recognition. I do have my Voyager Pro paired with no problems. Any help would be appreciated.

I can't pair my Dinc with my new Vaio. Is there something I'm missing. I guess I should just read the manual, huh? Never did. Don't believe in it. ;)

Seriously, I thought I did what I had to do and there's no recognition. I do have my Voyager Pro paired with no problems. Any help would be appreciated.

i did it!

Upvote 0
Cool, did you have to do something different? Or did it just finally take?

I needed to do a right click onto the Bluetooth icon to "add new device". It wasn't enough to make the computer discoverable, I had to find "add device." I knew if I left it alone, I'd get it eventually. That's how things work with me. Root? That's an entirely different story.

Upvote 0
I needed to do a right click onto the Bluetooth icon to "add new device". It wasn't enough to make the computer discoverable, I had to find "add device." I knew if I left it alone, I'd get it eventually. That's how things work with me. Root? That's an entirely different story.

Ah yes, sounds similar to my netbook pairing issue. Glad to hear you got it. Root... yup... watching like a hawk... only, for now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones