• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I pay for PowerAmp But nothing Received !!

Batreky

Jan 17, 2011
Dear All,

Please I pay for PowerAmp But nothing Received for 4 hours until now and that my screen payment and would like to ask is this screens mean Done or What ( I think the payment is OK ) Waiting for any Help guys and if u know the support mail let me know to contact them ..

Done .. Contacted with Support

One question batreky. Have you already downloaded the trial version of poweramp before purchasing the full version? I believe that the full version simply unlocks certain limitations on the trial version. I think this means that you have to have the trial version installed in order to give the full version something to unlock. (I hope that makes sense).

I've got poweramp and installed the trial version first and then upgraded to the full version with no problems.

Upvote 0
One question batreky. Have you already downloaded the trial version of poweramp before purchasing the full version? I believe that the full version simply unlocks certain limitations on the trial version. I think this means that you have to have the trial version installed in order to give the full version something to unlock. (I hope that makes sense).

I've got poweramp and installed the trial version first and then upgraded to the full version with no problems.

I was using the version from the market Free one and got expired So I login into the site from my PC Cause the Market is Disabled in my country and can't buy anything over my mobile So I got any app from the site with direct buy with pay pal or master card That's all and when I enter the poweramp site read the intro and it's said I have to download the trial Version from the site who applied with the unlocker and installed it and buy it until u see the screen shot in my first post and it mean I donated already and I don't know why they didn't answer me until now :thinking: it's been 6 hours or over ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones