• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I want to update my phone.

Swag

• Swag

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Swag

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Sulaman.

Lurker
Oct 20, 2011
I've read a lot of the threads, and they talk about scrolling down in "about phone" and clicking 'system updates' but i cant seem to find system updates anywhere, im not sure what's going on, if anyones willing to explain please help. ):

LG phoenix. my carrier is rogers btw.

I've read a lot of the threads, and they talk about scrolling down in "about phone" and clicking 'system updates' but i cant seem to find system updates anywhere, im not sure what's going on, if anyones willing to explain please help. ):

LG phoenix. my carrier is rogers btw.

Once you scroll down to About Phone, click that, the first option is Software Update, click "Update Software" and it will check for new available software updates if there are any. The process will take awhile because it has to connect to the server. Once new updates are found, it will install them and a reboot your phone, during this process, do not try to make any calls, text or go on the web, it will hinder the process. Once your updates are installed and rebooted, your phone is ready to be used.
I hope this information helpful. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones