• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I was wondering

I have seen like-new Motorolla Droid 1's for around $200-$250 on ebay or Craigs list.

I think if you check VZW web page they say how much the off-contract price of a Droid is there, but I think there are less expensive places to buy.

I hope you all join the club.

:)
Thanks bro i found a cheap droid on craigslist( it was 150 but we got a deal to give them my eris plus 50$) gonna root it once we get it tomorrow and overclock it to 1.1 ghz and load bugless beat onto it :)

Upvote 0
Thanks bro i found a cheap droid on craigslist( it was 150 but we got a deal to give them my eris plus 50$) gonna root it once we get it tomorrow and overclock it to 1.1 ghz and load bugless beat onto it :)

Sweet!

I am running Bugless Beast for 3 days now myself (but not overclocking above the standard OC that is part of the ROM)

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones