• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ICS not the ticket

mfarris2

Lurker
Jun 28, 2012
I do not know about the rest of you. But I am wishing I had not upgraded to ICS.
I am a recent convert from iPhone to Android and was in love with my AT&T Note.
But after the update, I noticed that everything seems to run slower. Every time I disconnect my BluAnt Q2 bluetooth, I have to restart the phone to get it to work with voice commands. My phone has now locked up about three times in the last three days. It never did this for about a month of ownership prior to the update.
Starting to think this phone is as bad as my iPhone 4S was since the update. I am not very tech savy,.....do not even know what root means. But I am wondering if there is any way to revert the phone back to the OS before ICS came out. If this is possible,.....can someone please take the time to explain this in a simplistic step by step procedure.
Thank you in advance for your help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones