• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you live in South Florida and want to make sure you have an evo... READ THIS!!!

evoman2be913

May 16, 2010
Less than a week to go!

Just spoke with David and he shared some interested information with me. He will be opening at 8 am sharp which we all know, but he informed me that sprint will only allow 2 customers in at a time while the others wait outside. He also told me there will be plenty of stock however to avoid long lines, make sure you call David so he can open your account prior to the evo launch. If you have an account you can still reserve your evo through him.

For those that don't know, I am personal friends with the floor manager at the Sprint store off of Pines, David Lucas. He has taken care of me for several years and has set up many forum members on here as well. He offers exceptional customer service and will be glad to assist you with any questions.

Here is his contact info:

David Lucas - 305-360-6588

Just to clarify, I decided to make this thread for 2 reasons:

1) To make sure all of us in South Florida have our evos come launch day.

2) To bring David some activations in return for his friendly customer service.

I hope to see you all there!

Brian

I've already scheduled the day off work, so as soon as I can get my arse out of bed I'll be there (It's about 3 min from my house).

I find it odd about the 2 person in store rule.. I was there a few weeks ago talking to him, and there had to be at least about a dozen or so people in the store.. half of which were being helped, the other half waiting on the benches..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones