• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you were going to make a game what would it be like?

SilentMovez

Lurker
Jan 10, 2013
Mine

Angry birds, cut the rope.

You can build structure out of block. There would be heaps of unlockable vehicles and soilders. One mode would be you are shown the enemys wepeons. Then you have a time limit to build the strongest structure. It would be fun because you have many opinions to build different type's of structures.:D

I've always thought a 'realistic' life simulator would be kinda fun. No restrictions. You could play sports (any number of sport games), build buildings (sims build mode), manage things (sim city, any number of simulation games) or do more violent things as well (gta, army games, etc). The only problem is this game would be huge and likely a huge let down to everyone.

Though, if the game were dependent on my skills... we'd likely get a text based choose your own adventure or a text based rock paper scissors game. :p Because I can't do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones