• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm Baaaacccckk!!

shawn1224

Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation
Dec 10, 2009
Houston, TX
Hey AF members, due to a job & lifestyle change I took a rather long hiatus from the site but I'm back and ready to continue my epic posting spree (okay it really wasn't that epic to begin with but oh well) :p

You know you guys missed me, so where's all the love? :D

I believe the last time i posted I was still rocking the Inspire 4G, whoa that was quite a while ago. Since then I've gone through an HTC One X, HTC One X+, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and now I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and 32GB Gold iPhone 5s.

Yeah yeah I know, I've committed the double whammy sin of owning an Apple device and going back on my word as the president and founder of the DNPSEA foundation (for those unaware, that is the "Do Not Patronize Samsung Ever Again foundation" founded by yours truly) but hey, Android has come a long way ... Apple has well ... errr ... taken baby steps, so I think there's enough of me to spread the love to both Samsung and Apple, and I'm enjoying both those devices tremendously. ;)

Yeah suckas, I'M BAAAACCCK !!!!

Welcome back, we took care of your cubicle for you.

resize.php

Reactions: shawn1224
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones