• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm Droid'n!!

Is Droid better than Iphone?

• Yes, I never had an IPhone, but I've seen enough to use Droid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never had a IPhone, but I am not into Droid.

• I switched from IPhone to Droid and NO it's Not better!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings everyone! I just clicked on this because it said 'Dont Be Shy!"

I just dumped our AT & T wireless of which I was receiving a Corporate Employee discount from my work. We had two phones. My wife had an Iphone and I had a non droid cheap phone. We were getting killed on the bill. So after researching best prices on phones and monthly plans, AT&T could not beat Metro PCS with no commitments even with my discount. We both have Droid Phones on 2.2. I have an LG Optimum M and she has the Hauewi Ascend. I am so happy that our contacts are now in our Google Accounts. I'll never have to worry about loosing contacts ever again. We're going to be saving 60-70 bucks a month. The coverage is awesome. We live in well populated Orange County, CA. Later on we may go 4G and gigahertz phones with another carrier, but as for now. My wife now droid convert loves droid more than her Iphone!:cool:

I'm glad you are liking your new phones. As much as service/devices costs... one should be very satisfied in my opinion. Welcome to Android Forums. We have a sub forum for both of your new phones if you are interest. They are supported by owners of your devices who love to talk their phones. Here is an overview of the site. Just scroll down and enter into either forum for support, tricks, and tips.
http://androidforums.com/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones