• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Image Problems On Google Search

woodsytattooman

Android Enthusiast
Aug 2, 2010
ohio
Using my stock browser "not google chrome" I'm having issues with google image search.When I use the image search it works fine but once I click on one of the image results I get a white blank screen.I've rebooted,cleared cache,history etc.with no luck.The images just won't load.I've tried over wifi also with no change.Any ideas on this issue or does anyone else have this problem using the stock browser?

Just got off the phone w/HTC:

It's definitely a bug:

Cleared data & operated in safe mode,still the same.Long-pressing/scrolling/swiping/etc.. yields no results as well.

While I'm not averse to performing a FDR,I don't believe this is necessary,as others have the same issue & there is no difference whether in safe mode or not.

Also mentioned the BLUETOOTH bug & the CSR has personally taken calls reporting that issue.

Hopefully,a fix for both is rolling out soon.......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones