• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Images taken with your EVO 4G LTE

b4b5e208f51d11e1a62d1231380fd04a_7.jpg

Photo by kbrncito Instagram

9de20ee0eeb411e1bf9022000a1e8ad2_7.jpg

Photo by kbrncito Instagram

Upvote 0
The Evo panorama mode is remarkable, it stitches really really well for automatic. It's funny watching all these ios6 dupes go on and on about it when we've had it for a long time now.

It does work really well. I remember showing a freind at work with an iphone this feature when I first got my ltevo and he could care less. Now he has it on his ios6 4s and it's the best thing since sliced bread. Heck, my Toshiba thrive had this feature before iphone did.

Upvote 0
I've been watching this thread for a while, but never really wanted to post anything. However, I was out a couple of weekends ago and finally used the panorama feature on my Evo 4G LTE. This is 5 images taken on the edge of an onion field after the harvest in Central California.

attachment.php

I now love this feature and have used it a lot more since this shot!! :D

Eric :cool:

Attachments

• facebook2.jpg
    facebook2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones