• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

In need of an app. Help-a-brotha-out.

Jmtegra

Android Enthusiast
Feb 28, 2010
Pensacola, FL
:D

So i want a app where i can browser and save files from my computers HDD over 3g connection. Ive been using Gmote to stream music from my computer but it doesnt allow you to save files to my SD card. I would like this to be a free app so phonemypc is out of the question. I guess over wifi would be OK but would much rather do it through 3g incase im away from the house. Thanks in advance ;)

HomePipe is an awesome idea that needs some work on the android app. It streamed better before a recent update. Hopefully they fix some of these problems in the official release. I mostly use it to stream music to my work computer because Big Brother won't let me stream media from almost any streaming media site. Fingers crossed they don't catch on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones