• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root In the search for a ROM

I am on a quest to find a perfect ROM for me. It must/would like it to have...
1. HTC Footprints
2. Sense 2.1/3.0
3. Working Superuser permissions
Thats really it. If you can find it on the forums or XDA devs, just let me know. Thanks a Bunch!!! :D

1.not sure many roms have this. sometimes the devs will put this in a folder on your sd card so that you can add it later if you like. but there are just too many roms to check for you. one idea is to flash the stock gingerbread rom and find the footprint apk and copy it to you sd card. then nandroid back to your current rom and add it. pay attention to where it was found at. you most likely need to paste into to the right place. you will need something like root explorer or es file manager to do this.

2.there are a ton of those. please check the rom/kernel sticky at the top of this forum.

3.any custom rom will have superuser working.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones