• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inc2 case for use with 3500mAH battery

I haven't seen any. From my experience with Seidio, they probably will not make a case that fits their extended back door.

I'm coming from an Eris (well, tbh, I'm still haven't decided between the Inc2 and the X2 yet) and Seidio came out with a hi-cap battery and extended back door for it back in 2009. To this day they still haven't made an innocase/surface/active or any other type of case for it.

Most people who get the big batteries just go naked :)eek:) with their phone. Some people have talked about being able to squeeze their phone+extended battery without using any type of back door into a case, but it's not something I would try with my device.

Upvote 0
I thought there wasn't a 3500mAh battery for the incredible 2. I asked Seidio and they said they didn't make one for it. Where did you get a 3500mAh battery for the incredible 2? I really want one.

I have seen Mugen's 3600mAh battery but I don't really like their back cover and it's pretty expensive.

Please let me know where to get 3500mAh battery for Incredible 2.

Rob ............

Upvote 0
I thought there wasn't a 3500mAh battery for the incredible 2. I asked Seidio and they said they didn't make one for it. Where did you get a 3500mAh battery for the incredible 2? I really want one.

I have seen Mugen's 3600mAh battery but I don't really like their back cover and it's pretty expensive.

Please let me know where to get 3500mAh battery for Incredible 2.

Rob ............

We will have our Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery for the HTC Droid Incredible 2 soon, most likely in 1-2 weeks. You can find the product on our website now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones