• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Increase the number of your Cigarette lighters for power

superdesi

Android Enthusiast
Dec 7, 2009
Found this nifty device at overstock.com for only $12.99!!

Cigarette Lighter CLAD4 4-way Socket Power Adapter | Overstock.com

It plugs into your existing cigarette lighter and gives your FOUR sockets to use!! Its awesome especially if your rocking the motorokr t505 and your Droid's car charger along with your family's cellphones/ipods/etc vehicle chargers. Now you don't have to fight over it any more :D

Free shipping too!! And most reviews have been positive about it. Hope you guys like.

I got this:
Amazon.com: Wagan Twin USB/DC Cup Holder Adapter: Automotive
It comes with 2 usb ports as well as two 12V DC outlets. It fits in a cup holder, and will indicate how full your battery is on devices plugged in.

The usb chargers are a really nice touch in that device. Only problem is my family is a big time user of cup holders and taking one away would be worse than taking away one of the wheels XD but I like the concept.

Now i kinda regret my impulse buy and felt like I should've searched for a 4 way DC unit with USB inputs.....:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones