• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible occasionally will not ring when a call comes through, few others too.

I have had my Droid Incredible for about two months now. I was really one of the lucky ones!! I usually can fix problems by myself, because I am skilled in Android, but this one I have to turn to my friends in the Android community and ask for some assistance.

Is anyone having any problems where the phone just won't ring when you get a call? If so, has anyone found a successful fix?

Next, the phone will randomly change my ringtone.

Next, the Sense clock/weather widget displays a location that I don't even live in, and sometimes it will show just a number.

If anyone knows how I can fix this, without rooting (waiting for official Froyo)(18th Baby) I would appreciate it if you could provide some assistance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones