1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Incredible S - Help - No Unlock Option

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sublime_alex, Aug 2, 2011.

1. sublime_alex

sublime_alex Lurker
    None

Aug 2, 2011
    Hi,

I bought an Incredible S that is locked to the Bell Network in Canada. I am with Virgin and I am trying to have it unlocked. I purchased an unlock code online and figured it was an easy process, based on the review and youtube videos.

However, the phone never gives me the option to enter the unlock code. It constantly says it can't read or find the SIM CARD. no SIM CARD detected.

I have tried using a Virgin SIM Card and a FIDO SIM Card and both did not work. No SIM CARD detected is the message every time?

Is this an issue with Bell?

I bought phone on Craigslist/Kijiji. It seems to be in good working condition otherwise.

Does anyone know why it wouldn't detect the SIM cards and/or give the chance to enter the unlock codes? Please help!

Advertisement

2. rasec888

rasec888 Lurker
    None

Dec 15, 2011
    Did you put the cover back on your mobile phone before you turned it on with the new SIM. Because if I don't put the cover back on on my HTC, it picks up no signal.

3. Rachelannbrown

None

Mar 19, 2012
    Hi, i tried to unlock my incredible s and it wouldn't even give me an option to put in a unlock code. I think its just the phones.I have had nothing but trouble with mine.