• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inexpensive Class 10 8GB

Just keep in mind that 9 times outta 10, you get what you pay for. I think that it would be safe to say that it will not write at 10. If it does, it'll surprise me. Then again it may write at 10 or 11. If you get it, how about posting your results. If this truly writes at 10 then it's a pretty good buy.

Upvote 0
Fry's sends me an email every Friday with the weekly sales, and when I saw the card I remembered reading a few folks wanted a faster card...but were low on funds or unwilling to part with their funds for a new card. Seemed like a good deal. I know I shouldn't beleive everything I read, but I figured they have to meet some sort of standard to print class 10 on the package...lol. I did not get this card as I already have a 16Gb class 10 PNY card I bought on sale at Amazon awhile back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones