• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

INQ Cloud touch problem

qwdudeqw

Lurker
Aug 30, 2011
SO I got a new INQ touch two days ago, and i'm really happy with it. However, after getting about 20 or so apps in the first day, I realized that sometimes while I was sliding around the home screens, it would get stuck on one home screen and when I try to keep sliding, I would get the "zoomed out screen" (where I preview all the homescreens at once). I called the company and they told me to reset my phone to factory settings; it became a BIT better, but it still happens time to time. Do you think this is because I downloaded too many apps in such a short amount of time (i literally used the phone for hours and hours yesterday).

Also on my phone monitoring app (norton) i saw that my CPU usage would spike from 10% or so to 40% and then back, repeatedly. Is this a problem, and would this have anything to do with the screen getting stuck? Thanks for any help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones