1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

INQ Cloud touch problem

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by qwdudeqw, Aug 30, 2011.

1. qwdudeqw

qwdudeqw Lurker

SO I got a new INQ touch two days ago, and i'm really happy with it. However, after getting about 20 or so apps in the first day, I realized that sometimes while I was sliding around the home screens, it would get stuck on one home screen and when I try to keep sliding, I would get the "zoomed out screen" (where I preview all the homescreens at once). I called the company and they told me to reset my phone to factory settings; it became a BIT better, but it still happens time to time. Do you think this is because I downloaded too many apps in such a short amount of time (i literally used the phone for hours and hours yesterday).

Also on my phone monitoring app (norton) i saw that my CPU usage would spike from 10% or so to 40% and then back, repeatedly. Is this a problem, and would this have anything to do with the screen getting stuck? Thanks for any help!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Crzyboy13

Crzyboy13 Lurker

Its probably the fact that you download so many apps, i stick to having around 10 or less apps in my Cloud, its works fine, well until recently when my data seemed to stop working ( trying to fix it, but getting no where)