• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Insertcoin V1.1.4 ROM upgrade help

sastek

Jul 17, 2010
Hi all, I currently have the ROM InsertCoin Sense 2.1 A2SD+ 1.1.3 installed on the phone but every time I try to flash the incremental upgrade InsertCoin Sense 2.1 A2SD+ 1.1.4 I get the following error message "E: missing file: framework/com.htc.framework.jar"

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

HTC Desire (ex Gingerbread)
Amon-Ra 2.0.1 recovery
Revolutionary root

http://www.multiupload.com/H1MUCCQB0W

In amonra recovery, go to "other" and toggle off signature verification. Then flash. You will need to do this on all unsigned zips you try to flash.

Reason for the error: zips are often signed and recovery verifies that signature. But the signature is 100% reliant on the content of the zip. If a file is added, removed or changed, the signature no longer matches the content of the zip, hence the error indicating which file has changed

Reactions: sastek and Tyseyh
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones